Windows 7 is a comparatively a cool OS, but like most other operating systems it’s not perfect. Some common Windows 7 problems are bugs others happen to be its features. These issues need a quick fix and care as they are annoying most of the users.
Some of the most commonly reported problems with Windows 7 include compatibility with slow performance on low-end hardware, older programs, and trouble with the Aero theme and its features. In this piece of writing, you will get details about how to fix these annoying problems. For those that prefer an automatic fix, scroll down to the bottom for suggested software solutions.
For any type of assistance, you can dial the toll-free Microsoft Windows 7 technician support number and get relevant support from the expert technicians. Always choose these services from a reliable third party support providing company that offers you quality services at affordable rates.
Related Article: Common Problems of Windows 7 and How to Fix Them
Windows 7 Seems Slow
Windows 7 has many visual effects that may draw heavy effects on your graphics card and system memory. If your system is slow or out of the box, chances are you can fix the issue with no trouble that by turning off excessive effects.
· Simply go to > Start and type ‘performance‘in the search field.
· Select > ‘Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows‘from the results.
· In the > Performance Options window will open. Under > Visual Effects select > Adjust for best performance.
· If you would like to retain a nice interface, select > Custom, and check > ‘Use visual styles on windows and buttons‘.
In case these steps would not help you in speeding up the performance of your Windows 7 than dialing a reliable Microsoft windows tech support phone number is the right choice to go and resolve the issues competently.
DVD Drive Not Found
Windows 7 cannot find your optical drive? This is another issue that involves editing the registry. The warning from point 2 applies!
· Tap > Start, search for > ‘regedit‘and launch it from the > results.
· Navigate to > ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class‘.
· In the > right-hand panel delete > ‘UpperFilters‘and > ‘LowerFilters‘, restart Windows and see if the problem was resolved.
· If not, click > Start, type > Disk Management, and select > ‘Create and format hard disk partitions‘.
· In the > Disk Management window right-click on the optical drive icon and select ‘Change Drive Letter and Paths‘.
· In the > Change Drive Letter and Paths window click the > Change button and choose a new drive letter. Restart Windows and hope the issue was fixed.
For more fixes and solutions you can visit the official website of Microsoft windows and get quality solutions for the same.
Previous article on Windows 7 issues: Common Microsoft Windows 7 Issues & Solutions