Intuit with its great accounting software has also developed Auto Data Recovery (ADR) feature with its QuickBooks to recover complete data from QuickBooks whenever you lose any of its data. This ADR feature is only available with Pro, Premier, and Enterprise for Windows that has a storage limitation of 1.5GBytes. With this feature, you can easily recover your lost QuickBooks data without having any support customer phone number for QuickBooks. It works with current transactions log file and company files and creates the copy of it with a particular interval of time.
ADR should only be used when you have already used all appropriate resources. You should also consult customer support for QuickBooks data recovery to recover your lost data and to know that how ADR actually provides a solution to your problem. Let’s know how its features actually function:
ADR with company file recreates complete transactions with the use of original transactions file. And for doing this you need to go through the procedure as shown below:
• Open the folder where your company file is stored.
• Now, with No Company Open screen just prepares a note of your path and opens in Windows Explorer.
• Now, if needed then create the visibility of your File Extensions.
• Prepare note as according to size and date as company file and transaction log file.
• Create a new folder and name it as old files.
• Move your company files to the new folder that has been created.
• Now, open your QuickBooks ADR folder which is same as the company file.
• Prepare a note as according to size and modified as twelve-hour auto-recovery data files or 24-hour auto-recovery data file.
• Now, make a right click on company data file and choose copy.
• Again, you need to go back to the folder where company file is stored.
• Now, you need to select organize and then paste the company file.
• Make a right click on company file, and then you need to rename it.
• Now, from the end of filename delete .adr.
• Open QuickBooks and company files.
• With registered accounts verify all data of transactions.
• Now, uses verify data utility.
With these above-shown steps, you can easily recover your lost data with the help of Account Data Recovery utility. However, if you want to have more information of this ADR utility then you can dial a QuickBooks technical support number.
If you facing any issues realted to QuickBooks, Just clicked here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/andrea-thomsan/how-to-setup-quickbooks-and-avoid-issues/228684024181385