Microsoft Outlook enjoys the status of the most advanced yet multifaceted email software program that offers great elasticity to the individuals and the business world. The feature rich professional software program can become a non-functional product with some unreliable Outlook add-ins. Although the email program has been ideally designed in order to archive Inbox emails to diminish the mailbox size, yet the same size inflates with the addition of more and more items. Owing to this, the mail system fails to render a smoother access to user mailboxes and shows “Not responding” message on your screen. Dialing of a Outlook not responding online tech support phone number can open the ways for Outlook users. For more info, click here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/technical-support-phone-number-18007605113/outlook-not-responding-get-the-fixes-here/1161888587164512
Before Outlook users start using their minds, they should understand that if their Outlook is not responding it means it is frequently crashing, hanging, and freezing. Moreover, it prevents you sending and receiving mails in a perfect manner. If your screen displays the “Outlook Not Responding” error, then you may be dealing with any of the following causes: Outlook is in use at multiple processes; Outlook data files are damaged and corrupt; you have an outdated Outlook; Outlook add-ins are messy and conflicted; heavy mailbox; user profile is corrupt; Office programs are corrupted; or there is no compatibly between antivirus software and Outlook. The very next thing you can do is to dial a online Tech phone help for MS Outlookthat can help you get the best tech support solutions for overcoming all issues with the email program.
Let’s have a look at some of the suggestions that can easily help you get rid of “Outlook Not Responding” error within minutes.
· It is possible that Outlook is in use at multiple processes, so here you need to kill the hanging process.
· Another thing that makes a real difference is the starting of Outlook in safe mode as this mode easily loads the Outlook lacking any add-ins and customization file.
· Move ahead to the next step and turn off the lately installed add-ins one-by-one. Do the same if you experience an unresponsive Outlook very first time.
· As Outlook is a complex application and needs lots of resources (memory) to execute desired operation, so you can close all apps and programs that are not in use to solve the riddle of “Outlook Not Responding” error.
· Use efficient Inbox repair tool available with Outlook to repair data files as the tool scans corrupt Outlook data files and repair them automatically.
· Reduce the size of your mailbox and synchronize Outlook without any sort of interruption.
· Disable an outdated anti-virus or anti-spam program as it conflicts with Outlook and prevents it from functioning properly.
If all above suggestions are not favoring you, the best thing you can do is to repair your office programs to get desired results.