A laptop in many ways is an extension of our personality. It has become an indispensible personal and business tool. You can use it for school, office and to store some of the important days of our life in pictures. Because of their frequent use laptops are subjected to normal wear and tear use so, damage is likely at same point. Below are some of the common Laptop issues and their solutions:-
Laptop is not responding:- no response to keyboard or mouse, cannot Shutdown
The easy method to solve this problem is:
· Disconnect the laptop power cord
· Remove the battery from the laptop
· Wait a short while (10 seconds)
· Replace the Laptop battery into the unit
· Reconnect the Laptop Power cord
· Turn the Laptop on
After applying these steps laptop will start normally and be fully operational. If you were working at the time of the problem, then you may find that the data has been auto-saved for you. In case you are unable to solve this problem, then you should take the help of a Reliable laptop customer support technician and get quality solutions in a short span of time. Expert technical support number for laptops
Check that your speakers are plugged in and are on:-
· Check that the speaker is connected to the right port
· Ensure the volume is turned up
· In the icon taskbar check you don’t have sound muted
· Use ear phones to rule out broken speakers.
Computer doesn’t turn on at all.
When you plug the AC adapter into the laptop, there are no lights turning on at all. When you push on the power button, nothing happens. The laptop appears to be completely dead, makes no sounds, no indications of life. The AC adapter failed and the battery has no charge left. In this case test the AC adapter with a voltmeter. If it’s dead, replace it with a new one.
· AC power adaptor not able to sustain normal power needs faulty power adaptor.
· Battery overheating, due to internal battery fault, or charging levels
· Intermittent short circuit or open connection check condition of power leads.
· Reboot your router and restart laptop.
· Reboot router by unplugging and plugging peripherals back in after few minutes.
· Check for spyware and malware infections.
· Check other reasons for slow internet.
However if your internet still misbehaves ,then consulting a third party company which offers you reliable support for these issues is the right choice. These tech support companies have a team of experts who know their work in a proper manner and help you in resolving your internet errors with your laptop in an efficient manner. Normally, the service offered by these experts is considered to be most helpful from the cost point of view. If you want more details regarding the same you can simply call on toll free Laptop support number for Gateway and get reliable solutions.
Laptop does not wake up from hibernation
Here are some of the tested suggestions:-
· Give it time some of the older systems take time to wake up fully.
· Some of the models of laptop have special buttons or keys for wake up.
· Hold the laptop button for few seconds. Some Laptops are configured to Hibernate with a long press of the power button.
· Remove the laptop battery and the power cord, wait 30 seconds, replace the batteries and reconnect the power cord again.