Windows 7 operating system is still the best operating system from Microsoft and it still liked and cherished by millions of users. But most of its users are prone to one common problem which is referred as Blue Screen error. This error is officially called Blue Screen Error of Death (BSOD).
While working on the computer or laptop suddenly your system starts to restart and automatically the screen color changes to blue. The computer crashes after it runs for some time. Additionally, you receive a Stop error message on a blue screen. The Stop error message resembles the following:
STOP: 0x0000000A (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
This BSOD is a severe problem for computer users. As the computer freezes with some error messages the only thing you can do is to switch off the computer and restart it again. If this error comes, again and again, it can corrupt the hard disk of your Windows OS and results in complete data loss. http://technical-support-phone-number.com
There are a number of causes of this error. Below are some of the useful instructions to fix the blue screen error in windows 7 OS. In case the below- given instructions do not resolve the BSOD error ,then you can simply go to official technical support for Windows 7 page and get quality solutions in a short span of time. Experts offer you best solutions at affordable rates.
Microsoft hot fix method:-
Microsoft has given an official fix for this screen error in Windows 7 with this utility. Follow the steps carefully:-
· Open the internet browser /chrome/Firefox.
· Go to the official link of downloading the hotfix from the Microsoft website. http://support.microosft.com/kb/979444
· Download hotfix available and accept the terms.
· Now type your email address and unique code and click on request hotfix.
· Check your email for confirmation of your id.
· Get the latest update to fix the error.
Hopefully this will resolve the problem, then take expert support for blue screen error from a reliable third party support providing company and resolve the problem instantly.
Using System Restore
· Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
· Type “System Restore” (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
· Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
· Make sure the “Recommended restore” radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
· Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
A corrupt registry can also lead to BSOD errors in Windows 7. If none of these steps work then you can try a fix by changing the RAM of your system.