IncrediMail is one of the desktop-based e-mail client programs which allow you to share stories and newsletter email messages to your friends and customers. It has many fun loving features for making your e-mail experience more pleasant. You can add built- in cool stationery, animated emoticons to your messages. Also, the program has a built-in voice recorder for adding voice messages to your friends, relatives, business customers while mailing.
Creating a new email account in IncrediMail is simple. To configure your IncrediMail new email account settings, just follow the steps given below:
In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' marked in red and select 'Accounts marked in blue. With this, the 'Mail Accounts' dialog opens.
Click on mail account to add a new email account.
By clicking this, the 'Account Wizard' dialog opens. You can configure your email account settings either automatically or manually. But sometimes while using the application you can face some errors in opening or sending emails, for this you can contact toll-free technical support for Incredimail help center to get optimized solutions in a short span of time.
Automatically configuring the Email Account
The 'Account Wizard' helps you to detect all other email accounts configured in other email clients on your computer. You can choose and automatically import their settings into IncrediMail. To import your email account settings automatically, please do the following:
· In the 'Account Wizard' dialog select 'Automatically import my email settings marked in red and click 'Next' marked in blue.
· Opt for the email account you wish to import and click 'Finish'.
· Select the email account you wish to import and click 'Finish' (marked in red).
· Tap'OK' to close the 'Account Wizard' dialog and you can start using your newly configured email account.
If these steps don’t work well for automatically configuring the Email Account in IncrediMail, then you can simply contact certified IncrediMail tech support to fix incrediMail issues instantly. http://techsupportphone.kinja.com/how-to-fix-incredimail-4320-error-windows-7-in-an-easy-1774614656
For manually configuring Email Account
To manually configure your email account settings in IncrediMail. Follow these steps:
· Enter the name, you would like it to appear to your email recipients) and your email address into the appropriate fields marked in red, then and click 'Next' (marked in blue).
· In case you are connected to the Internet, then IncrediMail attempts to fill out the email account server settings automatically. Technical-Support-Phone-Number.Com
· Click 'Skip' and enter your incoming and outgoing mail servers manually.
· Choose your incoming mail server type, POP3 (marked in red); enter your incoming mail server. Enter your complete e-mail address and password and click 'Finish' (marked in blue).
· Tap 'OK' to close the 'Account Wizard' dialog and you can start using your newly configured email account.
· After going through all these setting steps to open a new account. Click on “Tools” then “Email Accounts” select your new account.
· Select “Properties” then select “Servers”. Find “Outgoing Port” and change it to “80”.
· Then select “Apply” and “Close”.
· That should complete your set up.
Hope all these steps are helpful for you to setup an email account in Incredimail. While applying these steps remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account.