If you use Intuits Quicken accounting software in your business, then it’s easy for you to restore or recover your data in an efficient manner. You can recover your lost data files and restore your Quicken data files. When you backup your Quicken data, you protect your financial information, including passwords, accounts, reports, and attachments, as a way to safeguard your records in case of computer failure or as a means of moving your data from one computer to another. If you are not able to restore your Quicken data backup, then you can dial a toll-free technical support number Quicken and get relevant solutions effortlessly.
There are various ways by which you can restore your Quicken data backup. Below are some of the methods:
Backup Quicken for Mac
- Choose File menu >Backup> To Disk.
- Select a place on your Mac to save the file. It doesn't matter where just as long as you remember where you put it. You can also save to a flash drive from here if you'd like.
- Click Save and you are done.
Restore Quicken data
- Choose the File menu > Backup and Restore > Restore from Backup File.
- Select the radio dial next to Restore from your backup, and then tap Browse.
- Browse your computer or external media to find the backup file you want to restore. The Quicken backup file has the extension .QDF-Backup.
- If you are restoring a file over the current file, click OK to overwrite the current file.
In case the above-mentioned steps are not able to restore your backup, then you can take help from Quicken data recovery customer service phone numberand get instant help from certified technicians in a hassle-free manner.
Quicken for Windows
Select File > Backup and Restore > Backup Quicken File...
In case you have options for backing up your data in Quicken. By which you can either backup your data to computer, external drive or into a CD/DVD or simply sign up for Quicken Online Backup. Quicken Online Backup is a different service which you can find out more about here.
To recognize your latest backup, you can put a date to the backup file name. This is optional, but can come be helpful if you need to restore back to a specific date. http://technical-support-phone-number.com
By this, you will be able to see the location where your backup will be saved along with the name of the file that will be created. If you want to change the location of your last backup data then simply click Change. It's your choice where you want to save your backup.
Restoring a Quicken backup file replaces your current data with the data stored on the backup disk. Be attentive as you can lose any data while making the changes you made to your file since the backup was created. If you want to save the current file, you must rename the current file or the file you are restoring.